Tuesday, June 29, 2010

swagbucks and other places to check out

It took me a long time to jump on the swagbucks bandwagon. I wanted to make sure it was legit before I signed up. I don't always do this.. but this time I did. My fears were not warented as this is a legit site.

It works very much like google, in that it's a search engine, but in this case, it pays you back. ...not everytime, but sometimes it awards you swagbucks randomly for websearches. You can earn 1 swagbuck a day by taking the daily poll. It's super easy. they sometims offer swag codes also, they are case sensitive so if you find one, make sure you copy it exactly as it is shown.
You can redeem swagbucks for various things, enter contests, etc. My personal favorite is 450 swagbucks get you a 5 dollar gift card from Amazon.com
Please use my personal reference to sign up.Thanks!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/miswakko


Another site you can check out is Inbox Rewards. It's filled with a great deal of spam, but if you sort through it, and only do the legit stuff, it is possible to make money. You won't get rich, but it's free money.. how can you not like that. They pay you between .02 and .05 cents per email that they will pay you, and they offer payment for taking surveys and other various offers. Do the surveys and offers with care. They also offer a 10 cent bounty per every coupon you print/ use off their site.. it's sponsered by coupons.com. So, it's like saving an extra 10 cents every time you use a coupon from them.

I have some others, but I need to get the exact websites to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment