Tuesday, June 1, 2010

been thinking

when I started this blog I basically just wanted to have a place to store recipes and patterns for homemade things that I stumbled across. I never really thought about a whole lot beyond that. While I still plan to continue to do exactly that, I realize now that there is more to getting back to the basics than just food from scratch or patterns, or homemade cleaning detergents... It's also about being healthy and even saving money and the environment. I won't bog down my blog with a lot of things that are all over teh news, as much as I find the gulf oil geyser a disaster and absolutely gut wrenching...it's everywhere. You can see reports on that where ever you want. Instead, I will be posting things more like DIY (do it yourself) projects to reuse something you might throw away, or passing along sites that offer an opportunity to recycle or reuse instead of just throwing it away. I will start passing on natural remedies instead of just relying on medicine. I will pass on sites or deals for great money saving opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment