Friday, June 25, 2010

couponing

I've talked about it previously, but I am getting better at it, and understanding it a bit better now. I have discovered I LOVE couponing. It's almost an addiction. How can you not like saving money?! I've saved well over 200 dollars already since I have started couponing the last month.
One thing I have learned.. it takes a while to get to the point where you can REALLY start saving. You need that stock pile of coupons, in order to get the deals everyone is talking about. My pile is finally starting to get to the point where I can see a deal and be fairly sure I will have that coupon they are talking about.
The other thing I have learned.. coupons vary by region and sometimes it gets annoying to discover you don't have the coupon everyone else is talking about. boo.
One last thing.. there are 3 decent to good online coupon sites. Coupons.com, redplum and smart source. play with zipcodes, since they vary by region. some of the ones I use are 77477, 90210, 30303 and 45435. These tend to get me a good variety of coupons. There is a site called inbox.com that seems to be a lot of juky spam, but they do pay you 10 cents for every coupon you redeem...which is based off coupons.com. If you are interested PLEASE let me know and I will give you a referal link to use. :)
A great place to get GOOD coupons is from a companies direct site. Sign up for their newsletters, write to them and give them compliments or concerns when needed/warented.

No comments:

Post a Comment