Monday, July 20, 2009

update to things...

I was putting comments under the original post after trying them... but I was worried no one would see them.. soo.. heres an update.

The garden goddess cake is divinely wonderful. ...when they tell you to put the wax paper in the bottom.. its a good idea.. listen to them. This was a trial run, so I didn't feel teh need lol. For Sierra;s birthday cake I will be sure to! I have a pic to add at a future date.

Sierra liked the baby pancakes.. I think she'd have liked them better with a bit of fruit or spice to them, but thats ok.. I wanted to make sure she'd eat them first. It's a great way to use up baby cereal!

Plum salad... yummmmmmmmm. I didn't use enough plums... I only used 3 cuz I didn't realize it took 6 in the recipe. It was still really good. My only regret was not letting it sit for teh full 5 minutes.. its one of those recipes where the longer it sits in the dressing, the better it tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment