Wednesday, July 8, 2009

getting started

So I have recently decided I wanted to get back to basics...this means cooking more healthy, making my own stuff more often, etc. As I run across patterns, recipes, tips, etc.. this is where I will be putting them.

I know I'm certainly not the only person, and definetely not the first of my friends to do more of this type of stuff. In many ways, its my friends who inspired me to do this. Alicia, and Kristen are the two most prominent that I have to thank for my decision to do this.

Just like my Wyoming adventure logs.. this won't have anything in it that doesn't revolve around the topic of getting back to basics. If there is a story about Sierra or life that fits here, you will find it, otherwise, nope..

Hopefully you find this blog helpful!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment