Thursday, September 8, 2011

parmesan-Dijon chicken

I got a new cookbook, it was recommeded to me by a good friend. She was right, this book is AMAZING!! Anyone who likes cookbooks, I really suggest you get this book. My family can be a bit picky, and I have found a lot of recipes I can use!

http://www.amazon.com/Betty-Crocker-Money-Saving-Meals/dp/0470530766/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1315533079&sr=8-9

you can get it for 1 cent plus shipping! it's like 4 bucks total.. a great deal!!

as a preview of what is in it, here is the parmesan chicken recipe

ingredients:

1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 c. butter, melted
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

heat oven to 375 degrees
in large food-storage bag, mix bread crumbs and cheese. In shallow dish, stir mustard into melted butter until mixed well.
Pat chicken dry with a paper towel (I didn't do this). Dip 1 piece of chicken at a time in the butter mixture, coating all sides. Then place in bag of crumbs and shake to coat the mixture on the chicken. place chicken in a single layer in a baking dish.
bake uncovered 20-30 minutes, turning chicken over once with tongs.

This was a hit in our household. I just baked the chicken on a cookie sheet, and it turned out fine. I didn't measure anything.. I hate measuring.. if it's not totally essential.. I'm just not doing it haha. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment