Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crowd Tap

This is one of my new favorite companies! It's super easy to earn points! They work with companies and offer free samples and you help manufactures learn what you and others like.
I've been using crowd Tap for less than 2 weeks and have been invited to possibly get a pair of free Old Navy Jeans! If I get accepted, I will get 2 coupons, one for me, and one for a friend for a free pair of jeans. I will also get 2 dollars for turning in my report. If they consider it an excellent report I will get 5 dollars and if it's the best I will get 25 dollars! It's a great deal! The day I joined they were giving away Adidas merchandise. It seems like they are always offering some really awesome deal, so I really recommend you get in on the action!

When you start out, do as many of the quit hits as you can. It's a very easy way to get you bumped up in the levels. I check back daily as there are always new quick hits, and there are discussions to join that get you some easy points!

You can earn actual cash for many things, and by accepting their challenges from reviews. You just need to have 4 people review it also, and then you can earn 1 dollar. After you earn 10 dollars you can cash out. You get to pick a charity, and they get part of your money, but you can feel good in giving money to your favorite charity and earning free money for yourself as well!

http://bit.ly/q09ILm

http://bit.ly/q09ILm

No comments:

Post a Comment