Sunday, July 17, 2011

hey there!! Updates galore

I've added a few new features to the blog. Now you can search my blog.. which will make it much much easier to find things you need! I will be attempting to make a few more improvements, but my HTTP skills aren't so very good, so it may be a slow and painful process. I've already discovered I'm having technical issues with some of my links on the side. I apologize, but have them up there as best as I can seem to get them currently.
I've added a swagbucks swidget to allow easier search for swag codes.

I will try to be more active in posting things on my blog, If I figure out how to make separate pages, I will be much much more active. It doesn't LOOK that hard haha.. I will just have to take the time to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment