Saturday, September 25, 2010

follow up on the spagetti squash recipe

I honestly cannot give this a true judegement... I screwed up on multiple levels and had to "wing it".
However.. my dad gave it a "not bad" rating.. which is almost a compliment coming from him. My fiance gave it a "I just ate a halls and can't smell anything, so I can't say one way or the other" rating.
As for me.. once I remembered to put the garnish of the basil... I thought it was pretty decent.
I will tell you I used sangria instead of red wine. Sangria tastes really good with it when you make it with sangria lol. I'm guessing red wine would taste really good with it too.

overall verdict.. gonna try another day :)

1 comment:

  1. I had it as a leftover.. and I must admit that the squash really soaked up the flavor and was quite good the next day :) My 2 year old loved it!

    ReplyDelete